The Smoke Free
in 21 Days program addresses five key issues
1. Becoming convinced of the benefits of becoming smoke free.
Health is just one of them.
2. Examining why you smoke and what it's doing to your body in
particular and your life generally.
3. Looking at the costs and benefits of not smoking.
4. Developing a strategy to become smoke free with the
5. Putting the strategy into action.
Do that and youll be smoke free. The only thing youll be
inhaling is fresh air.
The starting point of this smoke free program is a presumption
normal healthy people don't have a need to smoke
know why smoking is bad for you
have a fair idea why you smoke
are aware of the costs and benefits of being smoke free
program doesn't have to use shock tactics to convince you to
change your behaviour
youve made a personal commitment to giving up smoking
is not a program for ice cream lickers or tyre kickers.
So if you're fair dinkum about giving up smoking, confirm your
intention and put your money where your mouth is.
You'll receive access to an interactive workbook and an inner
mental training audio file.