How to Manage Your Career
Wouldn’t it be good to have a job you loved doing so much you’d do it for nothing, but which you did so well you’d be paid handsomely?
Join John Miller for this seminar designed to inspire and motivate yourself to have a rich and fulfilling career.
Wouldn’t it be dreadful to climb the career ladder, and on the day of your retirement finally having the opportunity to look over the wall, realize that you climbed the wrong wall?
During the seminar you’ll:
• make an assessment of whether or not you’re in the right job
• learn the first, second and third laws of management
• determine whether you’re selling yourself short financially
• be exposed to some models relating to change and turbulence.
You'll start thinking about getting a job that suits your personality, your intelligence strengths, your right or left brainedness, your interests and passions. Do that and you'll find yourself experiencing flow rather than struggle.
Discover how, by getting onto the front foot and working in synch with the first two laws of management you can make life at work more comfortable. You'll learn how to get good feedback from your manager.
Things change when you change. Learn how by changing yourself you'll be better equipped to fit into an organisation that's changing.
You’ll come away from the seminar with some goals to work on, and the inspiration and motivation to get the job you’d really love to have.
The seminar will also include sections on
- how to achieve a better work/life balance
- how to manage the stress of your work and your life
- how to keep your level of energy and vitality up.
You'll complete several profiles that provide you with a good idea of whether you're in the right job or not and how well you're managing the stress of your work and your life.
In association with Integrated Health Systems
7 Salvado Place, Stirling (Canberra) ACT 2611 Australia
61 2 62887703