How to Manage Stress
OPEN THE DOORS OF PERCEPTION
This one day seminar is a must for people who want to better understand some of the key concepts in managing stress and living the life they want to live. It's based on the Wheel of Life.
There are a lot of things to keep in perspective.
The seminar begins with an examination of stress
- what is it
- where does it come from
- what does it do to you
- what can you do to keep ahead of it.
The session then takes a look at the key areas of life represented on the Wheel of Life.
It also covers topics like:
● staying in the peak performance zone
● programming yourself for success
● illogical, irrational and confined thinking
● hanging on to negative beliefs
● laziness, procrastination, instant gratification, comparison and fear.
● perception, understanding, awareness, discernment
● family life satisfaction
● career satisfaction
● managing your finances
● taking control of your health, fitness and diet
● getting on with other people
● relaxation, meditation, auto suggestion and inner mental training
2000 years ago Epictetus wrote, 'People are not disturbed by things, but by the view they take of them.'
He was probably
right when he wrote that, and probably right
when he wrote this, 'To accuse others for
one's own misfortunes is a sign of want of
education. To accuse oneself shows that one's
education has begun. To accuse neither oneself
nor others shows that one's education is
In a nutshell this seminar is about taking control of your life; completing the last, living the present and creating a powerful future.
In association with Integrated Health Systems
7 Salvado Place, Stirling (Canberra) ACT 2611 Australia
61 2 62887703